Yes. The atVenu mobile app, Artist Manager, works on any iOS device both online and offline.
You can use the Artist Manager mobile app to run and Settle your show even without cellular service or WiFi. Once your device regains an internet connection, re-launch and refresh the app to sync all the data back to your account.
Settling while offline:
- When you complete a Settlement while offline, you'll see the warning below
- Tap OK and you will be taken back to the Routing page
- You'll notice the offline show displays a clock symbol. This clock signifies that atVenu has not yet synced the data for this show
- Once you regain your internet or cellular connection, re-launch the app and go to the Routing page
- Pull down and release to refresh the Routing list
- Make sure you wait to see the blue check mark next to the show. This indicates that all data has synced, inventory has been updated, and Settlement Reports have been sent