To enable Tipping in Register:
- Log into your atVenu account at atVenu.com
- Click on the Menu button in the upper left corner
- Click on Register Setup
- Click on Register Settings and select Tipping
- Click on Enable Tipping and update the preset percentages as desired
On atVenu Register:
- Once Tipping has been enabled, and after you swipe a credit card, the customer will be presented with Tip Amount options
Why do I get a “Unable to Tip” message?
In a small number of situations, a customer’s credit card may only have enough authorization room to process the original transaction, but not the tip. In this case, you’ll get a message in atVenu Register that says "Unable to Tip - $xx is the max amount allowed on card. Unable to tip"
Note: The atVenu Credit Card Processing Fee is applied to all transactions, including Tips.