You can still collect Credit Cards if you have bad or intermittent internet access using Offline Mode. Transactions that occur while in Offline Mode will be stored on the device until an internet connection is restored. At that time, the stored transactions will be processed.
To enable Offline Mode:
- Log into your atVenu account at atVenu.com
- Click on the Menu button in the upper left corner
- Click on Register Setup from the slide-out menu
- Click on Register Settings and select Offline Mode
- Enter the $ Transaction Limit you want to enforce while offline
Offline transactions may get declined by the bank when processed. You are responsible for all declined transactions. Please ensure you get back online as soon as possible to limit your risk of declined transactions.