To see your items in atVenu Register, your items must be configured properly. Log in to your account at atVenu.com and ensure that:
- All items have titles
- All items have prices
- For Artist Accounts: All of your items are available to the show (visible on the Counts page with prices. Prices can not be $0)
- For Venue or Festival Accounts: All of your items have been distributed if you are running Multiple Stands
More Details for Artist Accounts:
For Artist Accounts, once any show's Counts page has been accessed, the existing prices are saved to each item for that particular show. If you have not yet saved prices under Tours > Inventory or on the Merch page, $0 will be saved as the price, and because of that, the item will now show up in atVenu Register.
If you update prices from Tours > Inventory or on the Merch page, after a Count page has been accessed, you must revisit that show's Count page and manually update each item's price.
For more information on adding prices on the Counts page see: Why aren't prices showing up on the Counts page?
Additionally, it is important to note that your merch items must be saved to the tour or tour Trailer, and the Trailer must also be linked to your tour. Please see:
- Save merch items to a tour (Tour Merch Mgmt)
- Save merch items to a Trailer or Warehouse (Advanced Inventory)
- How do I link a Trailer to a tour? (Advanced Inventory)
Please also see: